Mold removal is a specialized process that requires a unique combination of training and skill. Our mold inspection in Los Angeles, CA, professional mold removal equipment is considered to be the best in the industry.
When a home suffers water damage events, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout the house in less than 48-72 hours. Therefore, calling a professional to treat this occurrence of mold as soon as possible is vital, not only because mold can create allergens and irritants, but also because mold is indicative of water damage, it is crucial to identify and treat the cause behind the mold immediately. This way, you will avoid an accumulation of damages and a possible rejection of the claim by your insurance company under the clause of gradual damage.
It is important to note that the complete removal of mold from a building that certain restoration companies claim to offer is not possible or necessary to treat and prevent the recurrence of a mold infestation. Mold spores are ubiquitous, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and heat, breeze, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. What really allows mold spores to become colonies that threaten the health of your home is moisture. This is why mold is more common in bathrooms and appears where moisture can seep without proper drying. In consequence, The first thing you should do before starting mold remediation is to locate the source of aberrant moisture (a leaking pipe, wall, or window, for example). Washing the mold without discussing the underlying cause will simply guarantee the return of the mold later.
Our professional mold mitigation services include:
- Initial air quality test
- Mold identification
- Barriers and security measures
- Cross Pollution Prevention
- Mold removal
- Drying and structural dehumidification
- Cleaning and decontamination of the HVAC system
- Removal – Mold Cleaning Services
- Final cleaning test
- Proper structural drying prevents mold growth
Mold growth is the result of rapid and appropriate drying failure after water ingress. Below you will find some steps to alleviate on-going problems:
- Moisture levels in all affected building components must be measured to determine where water damage occurred.
- Hidden humidity should be tracked and measured, for example, in-ceiling plenums, and in-wall cavities.
- Proper equipment must be properly placed for work, for quick drying.
- Daily moisture studies should be noted and reported (crucial defense in case of health allegations).
- The normal humidity level of the building must be determined, and the achievement of the goal documented.
- Our trained technicians use the newest commercial dehumidification and air purification equipment available and follow all indoor air quality guidelines.
Our offices throughout the country and the main one is Los Angeles also receive support from the Environmental division. Experienced in all hazardous materials in existence, the Environmental division has an excellent understanding of safety, health, transportation, and environmental compliance standards.